News

Weekly Hang-outs!

Starting this week, Saturdays, 7PM Server Time (EST) is the official Dwarrowdam gathering time!

We will have planned activities some weeks and just hanging out and socializing other weeks in the Thorin's Hall Inn (the pub "downstairs"). Announcements will be sent out through kinship mail of upcoming organized events.

This week's "Pie-Maven" deed/title event went well and several of us completed the deed and earned the title, "Pie Maven"! Special thanks to Yolna for baking all of our delicious pies!

Future events may include other title deeds and role-playing practice/introduction for anyone who wants to participate in a safe, friendly environment.

Anyone who would like to head up an event or has an idea for an activity should contact Cheerie or Yolna to schedule the day and get the announcement out.

I've put a few pictures up of our first event in the gallery!

Here's one:

To everyone who was able to participate, thanks for coming out! I hope to see more of you at future events!

I was so upset that I didn't get to make it. Had work and was just so tired afterwords. Hope to make the next one.

Eiroba. Eirithdiel of Galad en Estel, Molee of the Bounders of the Shire.

I'm sorry  you weren't able to come, but we'll be doing more things, at least just hanging out if nothing else so hopefully you will be able to join in soon!

Good stuff the Pie eating, and good company all around:)P'

I missed last week's hangout but I will certainly be there this week!

On a side note: I take tons of screenies each week but can't figure out how to upload them here. lol  If I figure it out I'll post 'em up. :P

Sadly, it's really hard for me to get in on time. 7 server is 6 local, just at dinner time.

Olkori

Olki/Camaraen/Olkraen/Cereal/Christuilas/Oakie/Olkoin/Olkori/Olkili/Olkvi/Dolkileth

Hm... Well I'm also in Central time (US) so I'm on the same time you are. But I tend to eat dinner either super-early (like 5:30PM) or just snack a bit later in the evening so I guess I just didn't really think much about it?

We might start doing a 2nd meet-up at a different time if folks want but I need to know what times would work. Do you have a suggestion for a day/time? I work during the week but if someone else wants to arrange the meetings there's no real reason I have to be there as long as you guys are enjoying yourselves. Don't be afraid to organize amongst yourselves, this kinship is meant to be a community, not just one person's thing.

I am so bummed that I missed last night's event.  I had to babysit my niece and couldn't make it. :(

Family comes first, as always.

We definitely missed you!

I'm thinking maybe we need to try for 2 weekly meetings so maybe people can make it to one or the other, I'm just not sure what time would work

That's a good idea.  I've found it very difficult to make the Saturday meetings lately.  That seems to be the night that either my side of the family wants to get together and hang out, or my husband's side wants me to babysit someone. lol

Aw man, wish I'd known about this beforehand, anything pie-related sounds fun omg

I'll definitely try and make it to future events!

We'll be periodically repeating the Pie Maven parties so that everyone has a chance to participate. :)

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 3197days ago0 Replies
 3250days ago8 Replies
 3295days ago12 Replies
 3324days ago0 Replies
 3371days ago0 Replies
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em